Who we are
With the recent popularity of Spin&Go’s on the rise and the shattering of the myth that these games are unbeatable, a bunch of new staking teams are popping up everywhere.
Join TeamCrush and 3 highly experienced Hyper-Turbo Heads-Up Professionals who are playing the highest buy-ins limits and have total combined winnings of millions between them. They have now taken on the Spin&Go format at the highest levels and are beating them for bigger ROI’s than ever thought achievable.
Yovengo, Bubbleoutcas and Jackstack99 have all ran and managed successful staking stables in the past and have produced some of the most profitable grinders of our times. They are not doing this simply because it’s fashionable; they are doing this because this is what they do and they are very good at it.
What’s in it for you
- Very competitive deals offered compared to other staking groups
- Access to Team Crush strategy videos and content library, already available on our DropBox and Google Drive accounts to transform your Heads-up and 3-way game.
- Regular 1on1 coaching sessions with some of the best private coaches in the game and projects tailored to improve your 3-way and HU game
- Access to Team Crush Strategy Skype Group to discuss HH's in real time
- Access to a full-time Team Manager, to handle issues so that you can keep focus on your grind and skill growth.
- Regular Team Crush produced HH review videos featuring Jackstack99 and Bubbleoutcas.
- Custom Stats and optimal PT4 setup recommendations will also be provided to allow you to crush the games.
- Jackstacks99’s HU-HUD for grinding vs recreational players in Heads up situations--- Exclusive to Team Crush members.
- A structured and focused environment that encourages growth within your game while maintaining a friendly environment to learn and share.
Projects and Initiatives we support
- Kiva.org By playing with Team Crush, you are indirectly giving back to society. We are so sure of our success that in-spite of our highly competitive staking deals, a percentage of Team Crush profits will be donated to kiva.org projects for the purpose of charity. Contributions only come from team's profits and do not come from the player's share which is theirs to keep.
About Kiva: Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world. Learn more about how it works.
- Courtiebee Twitch Channel
Courtney Gee was primarily a hyper heads-up player until $100 spins were released and decided to learn Spin & Go's. On the stream you will see her play mostly $100 and $60 spins on PokerStars.
- Gripsed Twitch Channel
Been playing and studying poker for over 10 years and has mentored with some of the greatest poker minds including Greg Merson, Anthony Gregg, Griffin Benger, Calvin Anderson, Simon Charette and more. Cashed the WSOP ME 4 years in a row now and practices maintaining a healthy lifestyle and mental discipline to improve results.